Bridge to Savannah, GA

Bridge to Savannah, GA
Photo by J. Shane Hutto

Friday, August 7, 2009

Moving to Chapel Hill North Carolina!

Today I drove five hours from the low country to Chapel Hill, NC to finish looking for a job. I think my parents are in the worst part of the recession right now. Everyone that works for my father are going to find themselves unemployed on Monday. Things as far as jobs seems to be like a different world here in the triangle area, which is a good thing for me. I have applied a great deal this past week and will follow up with them this weekend and the first of this week.
On a different note we are going to do dinner tomorrow with all the dental residents at UNC-Chapel Hill then on Sunday we are going to go to lunch and finally see Harry Potter and the half blood Prince. This is the longest time period that I have waited to see a Potter film since they started. And it will be kinda sad when they are finished with all the books and movies. Yet from what I've been told, Half blood Prince is to be one of the better movies in the series so far, mainly with the special effects getting better.
I am also waiting on the new for "The Hobbit" to come out soon. that has been tossed around a great deal but I have yet to hear anything about it - or at least a time when it will be released. If anyone out there know any information on this please sent me a post. I would greatly appreciate it.
I am also tyring a new page in my art, which will be posted soon. and I'm not sure what to call the at that I am doing - I guess geometric shapes and lines and open space in muted and bright colors. I will post a photo of one on here so you can better understand what I am trying to do. It's so new to even me that I just did it with out thinking...and it happened, to my surprise and turned out very well. Most of these pieces will be for sale on my up-coming website.
Going to finish unpacking and then hitting the bed for the night. I have a long day tomorrow with jobs etc.

2 comments:

  1. Show me the painting......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of art do you do/ Have a website?

    ReplyDelete